1.Tell us more about your background and journey.
I come from a middle class family and i have 2 siblings (both married).
2. When did you first decide you wanted to pursue dancing and how did you start?
I don’t know exactly when I decided to pursue dancing. I started just for fun but then I with time I started liking it so much. I started with shiamak davar institute.
3. Who is your favourite dancer and why?
My favourite dancers are Anthony Lee and Keone madrid because their movement inspires me a lot and they keep working hard even at this stage of their career.
4. Can you throw some light on opportunities one gets as a dancer?
I think opportunities comes when you work hard and stay true to your art. Rest there are endless opportunities in dancing.
5. Is format training required or can one train themselves purely on the basis of talent?
Yes formal training is very important! You can train by yourself but you need guidance from your teachers and your dance mates.
6. What piece of advice would you like to give to future and aspiring artists?
Be humble and stay true to your art! Keep working hard and rest will come to you.
7. Your biggest achievement and your biggest learning till now?
Biggest achievement i Represented India on an international stage as a member of a dance group. Biggest learning is nothing beats hardwork.